We have created a specific product FAQs area for any questions we think you may have. If you do have any further questions please do get in touch, no question is too small and we are here and happy to help you navigate your skincare journey. We are a small business and appreciate your patience, we will do our very best to get back to you as soon as possible.
Alice Moore Ltd
VAT number: 244 6763 86
All prices include VAT. VAT receipt available upon request
Subscribe to the Kyushi newsletter to recieve email updates about products and exclusive offers.
Follow Kyushi on Instagram
For all enquiries please email us at:
PO Box 251, Boston PE21 1FE,
The Information Commissions Office (ICO) found at http:/ico.gov.uk provides a lot of information about Data Protection. Please visit this site to find out how it applies to Kyūshi online operations and how that affects you as an individual.
• Alice Moore Ltd is registered with the ICO as a Data Controller.
We never share any of data with third parties unless required to do so by law or regulations e.g. Court Order, prevention of crime, fraud etc
By sharing your details with us when you shop online Kyūshi commitment to you is to:
• Respect and protect your privacy
• Safeguard your privacy and personal information
• Keep your personal information safe
• Never pass it to third parties for marketing purposes
If you process an order with us we will need to collect and process your personal details including
• Telephone details
• Email address
Your personal account details
It is your responsibility to keep all related Kyūshi login details or passwords and security information uses to access your account or subscription pages confidential. Kyūshi cannot be held responsible for fraudulent use of your account if you have knowingly passed your security information to a third party.
This will ensure that Kyūshi responds to your requests, enquiries and processes orders you submit. We will also ask you for your payment details.
By opening a Kyūshi account we will store your information securely. If for any reason you decide no longer to use your account and would like your personal data removing please contact us and your details will be removed from the Kyūshi database.
• If you order any of our products we will need to obtain personal information such as your name, address, and contact details so that we can deliver your product to you.
• If you agree we will also take other information such as D.O.B to keep you informed of offers and promotions and also learn more about the demographic of our community.
• Unless you have given permission to sign up to our mailing list then no other party will receive your information. If you have given permission to receive our mailing list then third party companies such as mail chimp will handle your data as we process our newsletters and promotional offers. The only information processed for this would be your name and email address.
• You reserve the right to access your data at any time and either view the information we have on you, delete the information, or take it with you. Please be aware we will ask you for a form of I.D when you request to access or delete your data. We want to make sure its you thats making the request.
• Although we take every care to protect your data in the eventuality that there ever should be a breach Kyushi will inform you of when the breach occurred and the level of information obtained.
• Should you have any further questions about our GDPR and Privacy Policies please contact Alice Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kyūshi products are developed with knowledge and care. We hope you find them as lovely and beneficial as we do. Kyūshi can only recommend products they feel will be beneficial to the whole wellbeing of the individual. Kyūshi does not claim to be able to diagnose and cure specific conditions. The recommendations we make are based on a combination of the scientifically proven and anecdotal benefits of the oils used in each of the particular blends. If you have any concerns about using any products for any known conditions then we suggest you consult the advice of a qualified medical professional and/or dermatologist.
We list all of the ingredients included in all of our products so we highly recommend checking the ingredients list for any allergies and sensitivities known to you. In the event of a reaction to any of our product please seek the advice of your local medical practitioner. Please read the label before use and by using our product in the way we recommend you are agreeing that you have no known sensitivities or allergies in our products and that you agree our products are safe to use on your skin.
Although essential oils are generally safe to use both internally and externally; Kyūshi products have been specifically blended for external application only and should not be ingested and use around eyes should be avoided. Although if you or somebody with you accidentally ingests some of our oil we do highly recommend that should you feel unwell then seek medical attention immediately as essential oils can have powerful effects which is why they are so good for our skin.
In the event of any unusual symptoms please seek medical attention immediately.
Kyūshi products haven’t been tested and approved by the FDA.
Kyushi’s shop is hosted by Woocommerce and all payments are accepted through Stripe and PayPal. Woocommerce only store your data for as long as it takes to complete the transaction. During this time your personal and payment details will be processed and stored behind a firewall on a secure server. Woo commerce does not store your card security/CVV code and only request it to take payment or make a refund.
For more information about Woo commerce Terms of Service and Privacy Statement please visit www.woocommerce.com
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) is used by woo commerce to encrypt your credit card data. These standards help ensure that your data security is maintained.
• If your payment it declined by your card provider Kyūshi cannot be held responsible for any delay in your order or non-delivery due to issues between yourself and your card issuer.
• When your order is acknowledged the payment will be debited and cleared from your account. Once full payment has been received by Kyūshi we will dispatch your order and the product becomes yours.
Offers and promotions
Kyūshi reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders that has been mistakenly listed at an incorrect price.
• All offers and promotions are subject to availability and only available while stock last.
• Offers and promotional products may be removed at any point by Kyūshi.
• Offers may be limited to 1 order per customer and are non transferable.
• Promotional offers and discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts at www.kyushi.co.uk
Kyūshi™ is a registered trademark. All marks are owned by Alice Moore Ltd and all content is protected under copyright of Alice Moore Ltd. No permission is given by Alice Moore Ltd / Kyūshi to any other person or company to use any part or it will be seen as an infringement of the holder’s rights.
www.kyushi.co.uk and all of its contents including graphics, text or images may not be electronically copied or reproduced in any form or otherwise as this exploits Kyūshi intellectual property.
Cookies are a type of computer tracking code and by enabling their access it will help you get the most out of the Kyūshi website by:
• Allowing Kyūshi to identify you
• Access to subscription pages
Functionality cookies allow:
• Us to remember your preferences
• You to watch a video
• You to comment on a blog etc
Cookies can be used to ensure the Kyūshi website is used within its terms and conditions and privacy guidelines.
Third party cookies may be stored if you link to another site through www.kyushi.co.uk e.g. a stockist of our product
Kyūshi has no control over this collection of your activity data through any third party.
• You may choose to disable cookies but this will negatively impact your experience of our website and hinder performance. Certain sections may allow you to see but not to use the functions fully e.g a video or blog.
• You may choose to limit cookie access through your own browser.
Our customers complete satisfaction is our priority. We aim to dispatch your orders to arrive when it is at your most convenient. Shipping to your home or workplace, you decide.
To help you plan the delivery of your oils we have two options:
1. Place your order Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday and your oils will be posted Friday by 10 am.
2. Orders received Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday will be shipped by 10am Tuesday morning.
We offer a Royal Mail UK 1st Class service that consistently delivers the next day on standard orders. Unfortunately any unforeseen delays to your delivery are out of our control.
Please note if you choose the option UK Royal Mail 1st class service at £4.55 during checkout this requires a signature on delivery.
The 2 options will apply to our worldwide customers but we will process your order as soon as possible to avoid any unnecessary delays.
We hope this helps and please add a delivery note with to request any special instructions.
• Free Shipping on UK orders £60 or over and international orders of £100 and over
• UK Standard Delivery (1st Class Royal Mail) £3.75
• Europe and Republic of Ireland 3-7 days standard service £5.70
• USA allow 7-10 days £10.00
Kyūshi cannot be responsible for any items that are undelivered unless the full tracked and signed for postal option is requested at checked. When you see that your order has been completed this confirms it is within the Royal Mail system
Shipping to the US
As the product is being purchased from outside the US there maybe some import duties to pay depending on the port or entry. It is the ‘importer’, in this case the customer, that has to cover any duties levied by the US Border and Customs. We recommend you visit the US Customs and Border Protection site www.cbp.gov/trade/basic-import-export/internet-purchases for more information on this. Kyūshi will dispatch with as clear information as possible on the US CBP declaration forms to make this process as easy as possible and it will be delivered to you via the International Postage Service.
Preparation of your product and delivery
To ensure all of our oils arrive to you as fresh as possible we blend all Kyūshi oils by hand in small batches to ensure we maintain the authenticity of our unique formulas. Very occasionally due to circumstances out of our control we may need a little more time to produce your product. It is very rare that there would be a delay in your product arriving to you; however, if there ever is an issue resulting in a delayed dispatch of your product we will contact you immediately. You will then be given the option of splitting your order and dispatching your products separately. Under these circumstances any extra delivery charges incurred by the splitting of your order will be free of charge.
• Please note: refunds, replacements or exchanges cannot be made on any items returned in a non-saleable condition.
• If the item was received as a gift it can be returned or exchanged for a gift card provided you have a gift receipt as proof of purchase.
• Refunds can only be made to the original credit or debit card on which the gift was purchased.
• If an item is faulty for any reason please let us know by email. We will then provide you with a postal address. The item must be returned within 14 days by recorded delivery. All costs incurred by you will be credited to your account and the product replaced free of charge.
• You do have the right to cancel your order but no later than 14 day from receipt. Please send us an email at www.kyushi.co.uk we will provide you with a return address. Please return the item in its original, unopened and unused condition.