KYŪSHIChamomile & HelichrysumFace Oilduo-set ℮ 1FL.OZ.
Kyūshi Chamomile & Helichrysum face oil is for use in the morning, at night and throughout the day if your skin needs a helping hand. Use to ease areas of dryness, soreness, breakouts, eczema, psoriasis, scarred, acne and rosacea-prone skin. You can add a couple of drops of Chamomile & Helichrysum Face Oil to other Kyūshi oils too, to get a powerhouse of properties in one go.
The German Chamomile works to soothe inflamed irritated red skin whilst helichrysum helps to regenerate collagen whilst stimulating the growth of new tissue. Alongside those two powerhouses bergamot and neroli are also working to fade dark patches and scarring, frankincense is healing damaged tissue and Orange is helping you to feel happier and lowering stress levels often heightened when we are worried or anxious about our skin.
This has been found to help all skin types, and would be the driest of all the oils, so if you’re new to oils, or do suffer with breakouts or inflammatory skin issues, this one is a perfect starting place. A drier skin type would perhaps think about adding in a couple of drops of the Power of Ten to boost the hydration.
• Squalane oil: Derived from Mediterranean olive oil, we use 100% pure olive squalane which softens the skin, improves elasticity, reduces signs of aging, and boosts cell regeneration. It provides the skin with moisture and nutrients buy imitating its natural sebum, helping to reduce the effects of weather damage, such as sun burns or dryness from cold weather, and helps to restore the skin’s natural elasticity and moisture – all whilst boosting the skin’s cell renewal rate. (Because there is not a squalane tree, this oil which is derived from olives, cannot itself be certified organic. The Squalane we use contains no chemicals or solvents)
• Meadowfoam oil: slows down trans epidermal moisture loss, anti inflammatory, high in antioxidants and detoxes the skin.
• Helichrysum Essential Oil: antiallergenic, anti microbial, anti inflammatory, antiseptic, antiviral. Regenerates collagen by stimulating the growth of new tissue.
• German chamomile essential oil: anti inflammatory due to azulene content. Helps to lighten & brighten dark patches/spots/scars on the skin.
• Frankincense essential oil: anti inflammatory, reduces production of free radicals, heals damaged tissue. Great for psoriasis, eczema.
• Orange essential oil: naturally reduces anxiety, balances mood.
• Bergamot essential oil: soothes tension in the body, helps fade dark spots, brightens and evens skin tone. Anti congestive.
• Neroli essential oil: uplifting, antiseptic, helps fade dark spots and scars, helps to balance oil and provide moisture.
• Vitamin E: Used as an antioxidant but is known to help fight free radicals. Vitamin E oil may help improve fine lines and wrinkles by providing an antioxidant boost that protects from sun damage and encourages the healthy growth of new skin cells. When used both internally and externally, antioxidants are known for their ability to fight off free radicals and photo-induced skin aging, including wrinkles and dark spots.
Squalane, Limnanthes alba*, Helichrysum augustifolium flower oil*, Matricaria recutita oil*,Boswellia Neglecta oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis peel oil*, Citrus Aurantium bergamia oil*, Tocopherol, Citrus Aurantium flower oil*, Geraniol** Limonene**,Linalool**,Benzyl Benzoate**, Benzyl Salicylate**
Please note: The current label is missing the ingredient Squalane, we are working to rectify this, thank you for your understanding. Note the product does contain Squalane.
100% natural and non-comedogenic. Blended by hand in England. Contains nothing artificial, synthetic or unnecessary. Not tested on animals. Suitable for vegans.
Take a moment, pause. Place three drops into the palm of your hands. Rub together and place over nose and mouth. Take three deep breaths and apply to face, neck and lips.
‘I am completely blown away by how incredible they are, I have been using Chamomile & Helichrysum for two weeks and my skin has never been clearer, I have dark spots from acne that have almost completely disappeared from using this oil’
Sarah Wright Olson
Some of the amazing chemical properties of German Chamomile:
A terpene, azulene is what gives blue chamomile its deep blue color. It also acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory that helps inhibit the activity of leukotrienes, which are the first mediators that respond to inflammation by initiating an immune response.
Bisabolol is an excellent anti-aging compound, as it offers the benefits of antioxidants, which protect against free radical damage, helps improve the look of damaged skin by encouraging the production of collagen and elastin, which make up the structural layer of skin, it stimulates healing and may protect against sunburn. It also supports a healthy immune response.
Beta-pinene is believed to help lift a low mood, but it also acts as an antioxidant, reducing toxins and potentially slowing the growth of cancer cells
Another flavonoid, quercetin also acts as an antioxidant that protects against damage from free radicals and offers potential anti-cancer benefits. According to the results of a 2010 Italian study, quercetin also helps support healthy inflammation, especially by controlling inflammation triggered by allergic reactions