KYŪSHIJasmine, Lavender & CedarwoodFace Oilduo-set ℮ 1FL.OZ.
Kyūshi Jasmine, Lavender & Cedarwood face oil will begin by creating a feeling of calm and relaxation to benefit both skin and mind. Great for all skin types and is non-comedogenic, so it won’t block your pores. It will hydrate, regenerate, soothe any inflammation and help to protect against free radicals. We recommend ending your day with Jasmine, Lavender & Cedarwood Face Oil for a restorative sleep.
This oil is slightly thicker than the other three oils, so can be perfect for night time, and seems to be popular with mature skin or those with a slightly drier skin type. You can also pop a few drops in the bath, rub on lower abdomen to relieve menstrual cramps and pop any residue left on your hands on any dry ends of your hair.
• Squalane Oil : Derived from Mediterranean olive oil, we use 100% pure olive squalane which softens the skin, improves elasticity, reduces signs of aging, and boosts cell regeneration. It provides the skin with moisture and nutrients buy imitating its natural sebum, helping to reduce the effects of weather damage, such as sun burns or dryness from cold weather, and helps to restore the skin’s natural elasticity and moisture – all whilst boosting the skin’s cell renewal rate. (Because there is not a squalane tree, this oil which is derived from olives, cannot itself be certified organic. The Squalane we use contains no chemicals or solvents)
• Jojoba oil: Due to its similarity to the human sebum, jojoba oil, a naturally derived liquid wax containing several important vitamins, minerals and fatty acids. Jojoba oil contains vitamin E, B-complex vitamins and the minerals silicon, chromium, copper and zinc. It is also rich in iodine which fights bacteria.
• Jasmine Grandiflora extract: A skin-friendly essential oil that aids in healing wounds, moistening dry skin, clearing skin impurities, help diminishing scars, reducing acne, treating eczema, dermatitis and encouraging healthy scalp. The antiseptic and moisturizing properties of Jasmine Grandiflora oil assists in killing micro-organisms that cause acne, dermatitis, psoriasis and make the wounds and cuts septic. With its anti-depressant, tonic, relaxant, sedative and aphrodisiac properties, this essential oil is said to work by generating positive reactions in the human brain through the limbic system, which is in charge for feelings, emotions and behaviors and is known as the control center of the brain.
• Lavender essential oil: Has some wonderful properties such as being anti inflammatory, anti microbial, antiseptic & immune boosting.
• Frankincense essential oil: anti inflammatory, reduces production of free radicals, heals damaged tissue. Great for psoriasis, eczema.
• Cedarwood essential oil: relieves eczema, acne, dermatitis, reduces inflammation, soothes the mind, induces a calm and restorative sleep. The scent can induce the release of serotonin, which is converted into melatonin in the brain.
• Vitamin E: Used as an antioxidant but is known to help fight free radicals. Vitamin E oil may help improve fine lines and wrinkles by providing an antioxidant boost that protects from sun damage and encourages the healthy growth of new skin cells. When used both internally and externally, antioxidants are known for their ability to fight off free radicals and photo-induced skin aging, including wrinkles and dark spots.
Squalane, Simmondsia Chinensis seed oil*, Tocopherol, Jasminum grandiflorum extract*, Cedrus atlantica bark oil*, Lavandula angustifolia oil*, Boswellia neglecta*, Geraniol**,Limonene** ,Linalool**, Isoeugenol**,Eugenol**,Citral **, Benzyl Benzoate**, benzyl alcohol*
**Naturally occurs in essential oils
100% natural and non-comedogenic. Blended by hand in England. Contains nothing artificial, synthetic or unnecessary. Not tested on animals. Suitable for vegans.
The Kyūshi Ritual
Take a moment, pause. Place three drops into the palm of your hands. Rub together and place over nose and mouth. Take three deep breaths and apply to face, neck and lips.
‘I have always wanted to find a plant based oil blend that helps to feed my skin the goodness it needs. The smell of all of Kyūshi blended oils are so beautiful I literally look forward to using them each time. My skin doesn’t break out as much as it used to and I see a difference in my skin glow these days. 47 going on 27 in skin years !’
Love U Kyūshi
Sallie Lily-Anne, Windsor, Berks
Studies have shown Jasmine to be as good as valium at calming the nervous system without the harmful side effects.
It takes 3.6 million flowers to produce just 1 pound of jasmine absolute oil, making it one of the most expensive oils in the world.
To achieve the highest quality oil, jasmine flowers have to be harvested at night as they secrete a powerful fragrance before sunrise. They have to be carefully picked to avoid “bruising” them, because bruised flowers will produce an unpleasant fragrance.
Jasmine Grandiflora essential oil acts as one among the best natural remedies for supporting woman. This oil acts as an effective emmenagogue that helps in relieving dysmennorhea or menstrual pain, promote blocked or delayed menstruation and reduce other discomforts like nausea & fatigue by pacifying the nerves and soothing the system.