KYŪSHIOrange & NeroliFace Oilduo-set ℮ 0.3FL.OZ.
Kyūshi Orange & Neroli face oil will begin by helping with anxiety and lifting your mood. Great for all skin types and is non-comedogenic, so it won’t block your pores. It will hydrate, regenerate, energise, help dark spots to fade, reduce inflammation and help to protect against free radicals. We recommend beginning your day with Orange & Neroli Face Oil to put a spring in your morning step.
This oil has a high vitamin C content which helps to fight wrinkles, fade dark spots, brighten, helps in the production of collagen and boosts blood flow to the area. This seems to be the most popular for those with a ‘normal’ skin type.
• Squalane Oil : Derived from Mediterranean olive oil, we use 100% pure olive squalane which softens the skin, improves elasticity, reduces signs of aging, and boosts cell regeneration. It provides the skin with moisture and nutrients buy imitating its natural sebum, helping to reduce the effects of weather damage, such as sun burns or dryness from cold weather, and helps to restore the skin’s natural elasticity and moisture – all whilst boosting the skin’s cell renewal rate. (Because there is not a squalane tree, this oil which is derived from olives, cannot itself be certified organic. The Squalane we use contains no chemicals or solvents)
• Organic Jojoba oil: Due to its similarity to the human sebum, jojoba oil, a naturally derived liquid wax containing several important vitamins, minerals and fatty acids. Jojoba oil contains vitamin E, B-complex vitamins and the minerals silicon, chromium, copper and zinc. It is also rich in iodine which fights bacteria.
• Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil: Naturally reduces anxiety, balances mood.
• Frankincense Essential Oil: Anti inflammatory, reduces production of free radicals, heals damaged tissue. Great for psoriasis & eczema.
• Neroli Essential Oil: Uplifting, antiseptic, helps fade dark spots and scars, helps to balance oil and moisturise.
• Bergamot Essential Oil: Soothes tension in the body, helps fade dark spots, brightens and evens skin tone. Anti congestive.
• Vitamin E: Used as an antioxidant but is known to help fight free radicals. Vitamin E oil may help improve fine lines and wrinkles by providing an antioxidant boost that protects from sun damage and encourages the healthy growth of new skin cells. When used both internally and externally, antioxidants are known for their ability to fight off free radicals and photo-induced skin aging, including wrinkles and dark spots.
100% natural and non-comedogenic. Blended by hand in England. Contains nothing artificial, synthetic or unnecessary. Not tested on animals. Suitable for vegans.
Squalane, Simmondsia Chinensis seed oil*, Tocopherol, Helianthus seed oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis peel oil*, Boswellia Neglecta oil*, Citrus Aurantium flower oil*, Citrus Aurantium bergamia oil*, Citral**, Benzyl Salicylate**,Eugenol**, Geraniol**, Citronellol**
** Naturally occurs in essential oils
The Kyūshi Ritual
Take a moment, pause. Place three drops into the palm of your hands. Rub together and place over nose and mouth. Take three deep breaths and apply to face, neck and lips.
‘Kyūshi oils are my absolute go to all year round as they care for my skin and keep it glowing! I love Orange & Neroli in the cooler months as it nourishes my skin and the amazing scent makes me happy inside. Chamomile & Helichrysum is a total game changer in the spring and summer, soothing my jangled, sensitised hay fever skin, whilst keeping it looking great. It’s also fantastic if your skin is feeling hormonal. My skin may be changing as I get older, but my love of good quality face oils only gets stronger and Kyūshi are by far the best that I’ve tried.’
A 1995 study called ‘ The effects of citrus fragrance on immune function and depressive states’ found that citrus fragrance could restore homeostatic balance after the stress hormone cortisol was activated. This study also found that using citrus essential oils were more effective for normalising hormone levels and immune function than antidepressants. They were found to energise, invigorate and elevate.