KYŪSHIThe Power of TenFace Oilduo-set ℮ 1FL.OZ.
Kyūshi Power of Ten face oil is suitable for all skin types. It won’t block your pores and can be safely used around the delicate eye area. It is great for sensitive skin and the addition of a couple of drops can boost other Kyūshi oils, too. The Power of Ten Face Oil contains a powerhouse of plant-based properties and is free from scent. Imagine it as a green smoothie for your face. It will balance oil production, reduce inflammation, strengthen, maintain and restore elasticity, nourish deep into the skin’s layers and protect against free radicals
• Hemp seed oil: contains the omega 6 fatty acid gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), which acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory while simultaneously encouraging skin growth and new cell generation. This can help to calm inflammation and irritation on the skin, including acne and some conditions like psoriasis, while keeping the skin nourished and moisturized.
• Argan oil: high in both oleic (omega 9 monounsaturated nonessential) and linoleic (omega 6 unsaturated) fatty acids, both of which aid acne-prone skin (which is usually deficient in linoleic acid in the sebum). While linoleic acid will reduce inflammation and acne and increase skin moisturization levels, oleic acid can improve the skin’s permeability and assist other ingredients penetrate the skin more easily.
• Sea buckthorn oil: is known for strengthening the epidermis and the body’s cell membranes. In particular, it should be noted that this oil contains rare palmitooleic acid (omega-7) which is a component of skin lipids and stimulates regenerative processes in the epidermis and wound healing. Thanks to it, sea-buckthorn oil activates physiological skin functions and reduces scars. It contains a high amount of GLA contained in sea-buckthorn oil easily penetrates to deeper skin layers where it is converted to prostaglandins. Therefore, GLA effectively protects skin against infections, counteracts allergies, relieves inflammations and slows down the ageing process
• Blueberry seed oil: prevents collagen degradation. Contains powerful antioxidants and high levels of alpha linolenic acid. It gives elasticity to the skin and helps slow down the visible signs of skin aging.
• Cucumber seed oil: strengthens skin lipid barrier, maintaining moisture and elasticity.
• Elderberry oil: improves smoothness, firmness and elasticity.
• Watermelon seed oil: dissolves excess sebum, balancing the level of natural oils produced.
• Red raspberry seed oil: high in antioxidants, which help to mop up free radicals.
• Prickly pear seed oil: brightening, anti inflammatory, restores elasticity.
• Black current oil: anti inflammatory
• Rosemary leaf extract: antioxidant and natural preservative.
Cannabis sativa seed oil*, Citrullus vulgaris seed oil, Cucumis sativus seed oil, Vaccinium mrytillus seed oil, Sambucus nigra oil*,Hippophae rhamnoides oil*, Rubus idaeus seed oil*, Opuntia ficus-indica seed oil*, Argania Spinosa oil*, Ribes nigrum oil*, Tocopherol oil, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract*.
100% natural and non-comedogenic. Blended by hand in England. Contains nothing artificial, synthetic or unnecessary. Not tested on animals. Suitable for Vegans.
Take a moment, pause. Place three drops into the palm of your hands and rub together. Take three deep breaths to oxygenate your body then apply to face, neck and lips.
‘I cannot describe the difference in my skin since I started using your products. The Power of Ten is literally an elixir, whatever you are doing keep doing it and don’t ever stop. My skin was grey and lifeless, dull. I felt dull along with it. Life with a toddler, not enough sleep, caffeine, sun damage had all taken it’s toll. I get so many comments after using your face oils, people say my skin is glowing and I’ve stopped using foundation! Thankyou so much for giving me my confidence back.’
Studies have shown that giving hemp seed oil to people with eczema may improve blood levels of essential fatty acids.
One of the main reasons for hemp oil’s healing properties is its cannabinoid content. Cannabinoids are a group of chemically similar compounds found naturally in the cannabis plant and inside our bodies, and the two well-known ones are CBD and THC. Generally, there are negligible amounts of THC in hemp oil, but other cannabinoids like CBD and CBN—as well as essential-oil-like compounds called terpenes—are present. These ingredients have some pretty diverse healing properties, but one of the most important ones is their ability to act as antioxidants.